1. Identify the clinical area of practice for the RN you chose to interview. -(Answer) 2. State why you chose this RN to interview (family member, friend, etc, area of interest, etc) -(Answer)
INTERVIEW WITH A RN
Written Assignment- Interview with a RN
Choose an RN at least 2 years experience to interview. Ask the questions provided below. Completely answer the questions ( yes/ no answer are not acceptable).
Pages must be 8 1/2” +11”, typed with 1” margins on all sides. The paper must be neatly typed, 11/2 spaced, font in Times New Roman, and font size 12.
All questions are answered. Answer are well developed and complete
DO NOT COPY THE QUESTIONS ON THE INTERVIEW PAPER, JUST WRITE 1-10
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
INTERVIEW WITH A PRACTICING REGISTERED NURSE.
1. Identify the clinical area of practice for the RN you chose to interview.
2. State why you chose this RN to interview (family member, friend, etc, area of interest, etc)
3. What is this nurse’s personal philosophy of nursing?
4. How does the nurse use information learned in nursing school to take care of patients such as assessment, planning, interventions and evaluation of care delivered (nursing process), time management skills, and learning skills, etc?
5. How does this nurse collaborate and communicate with other health care professionals?
6. How does the nurse deal with frustrations and stressors on the job and demonstrate healthy coping behaviors?
7. How does the nurse recognize his/her own limits and ask for help as needed?
8. How does the nurse participate in lifelong learning (i.e. attend seminars, continuing education programs, membership in professional organizations, educational programs, subscribe to journals, use websites for nursing practice)
9. Does the nurse mentor other aspiring professionals? If so, how? If not, why?
10. What does this nurse see as the biggest challenge the nursing profession currently faces. What can nurse do to address this issue?